Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Pic anyone? Kit in Aviator outfit with Doll?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I was wonderingif anyone had a picture of Kit with her aviator doll in Molly's aviator outfit? It sounds like it would be cute but would like to see it before buying the outfit since we don't have Molly. Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me see if I took pics at Halloween (Kit dressed as Amelia Earhart). If I do, I'll post some.

    If not, She looks great in it. So cute! And if you're even contemplating it, grab it before its gone.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I have so many things tucked away I could cover the next few years gifts for my daughter but I want to get it especially if its going to be retired. I think my AG shopping has tripled since joining this board!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry! I didn't end up taking a picture with an actual camera at Halloween. I snapped a quick badly lit one with my camera phone to use as wallpaper. My husband would kill me if I figured out how to download it onto the computer though. Plus the lighting Stinks.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for looking. I appreciate you taking the time to look and for letting me know how it looks. I have a feeling I'll be ordering in the next day or so.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll bet Kit would look very cute in it!! And yes, this board does encourage spending. I have bought and bought "for Christmas," but I think that I also will tuck away some of these things for upcoming special occasions. On the other hand, I do feel like I only buy now when I am taking advantage of specials, codes, discounts or cheap prices on ebay. . . .

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ask and you shall recieve...

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2116285608

    I don't have the brown shoes they show in the picuter, She is wearing the black t-strap from her Christmas Dress.
    Ashley

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks great. I always wanted to see her in that outfit holding her doll too.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow she looks great! Thank you soooo much!!

  10. #10
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I have always thought this outfit was more appropriate for kit...and molly needed a jump suit! Both look adorable in it! Thanks for posting the pics!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •